Who We Are
Neighborhood Painting, LLC sets the standard for house painting contractors in the Metro Atlanta area. We protect and beautify homes the way we promise we will, dependably and efficiently. We raise the bar in home services.
We provide amazing customer service and change the way homeowners view our industry. Every day we strive to change the game by providing our clients with the best possible service and WOW them with the Neighborhood Painting experience.
We do what we promise because we hope to paint for your friends, family, coworkers and neighbors!
Fence wash It’s important to remember, when pressure washing a house before painting, it should only get a rinse. The pressure wash is designed to rinse chalky residue, remove, dust, mildew and loose paint.
Wood Repair / Wood Replacement
Wood repair or replacement is a very important part of the painting process. Because of this, we offer an in-house woodworking team to complete the work before painting begins. It’s important to know that paint
From the outside, your home should be attractive and inviting for your family, your guests, and the neighborhood in general. Whether you’re thinking about your own comfort or getting ready to sell and looking
What Our Clients Say
Steve was impressed with your work . . . good job!
Mr. William thanks for doing a good job on our home today
Your crew did an amazing job today! . . . Kudos
Frequently Asked Questions
- We typically spray unless client requests otherwise or if the surface type requires a roller (cedar siding, stucco, or rough surfaces). All trim is usually done with brush and back roll.
- Spray & Back Roll is when you apply paint with a sprayer first, then while the paint is still wet use a roller to work the paint into the rough surface. This technique takes a lot more time and cost more.
- Both techniques are equally good it just depends on the surface Spraying gives a smoother more even finish coat.
- It has to be at least 40° or above and stay above freezing for 6 hours in order for the paint to go on and stay on properly.
- There are products available for painting in temperatures as low as 38°, but we prefer the weather to be a little bit warmer to ensure a reliable and long lasting paint job.
- It does not matter if it storms after the pressure wash.
- Pressure wash home removing any spider/cob webs, hornet nests, etc.
- Caulk holes, cracks, seams, siding, windows and seal up the house.
- Tape off windows, scrape and prime all areas where needed.
- Typically the whole painting process takes 2-3 days, depending on how big the project is and weather permitting.